Precautions for the use of narrow roadway shelves?
1. The use of heavy-duty shelves should be top-heavy: the principle of placing light goods on the upper floors and placing heavy goods on the bottom.
2. To prevent overload: the stacking weight of each layer should not exceed the maximum carrying capacity of the shelf.
3. Anti-collision: During the operation of the forklift, it should be handled as lightly as possible to prevent the impact on the shelf.
4. When there is cargo above the shelf, the operator should not directly enter the bottom of the shelf.
5. Prevent the use of non-standard floor plates (cards), trays, etc. on the shelves.