1. Anti-top-heavy: should be put light weight cargos on the top and heavy weight cargos on the bottom
2. Overload prevention: The weight of each layer of the cargos stored shall not exceed the maximum load of the racking design.
3. Over height and over width prevention: Floor height and width have been limited, and pallets and goods should be slightly smaller than the size of the net space 100mm.
4. Anti-collision: The forklift should be handled as gently as possible during the operation.
5. When the goods are placed above the racks, the operator should not directly enter the bottom of the rack.
Welfor is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, medium duty rack, mezzanine and platform, slotted angle shelving, push back rack, longspan rack, rivet rack, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Welfor strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, AS4084 and RMI standard in all operations. Welfor offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: pallet rack and cantilever rack. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Welfor has a solution for you.