Heavy duty pallet rack, also called selective pallet rack, is not only subject to storing various goods in small quantity, but storing uniform commodities in large quantity as well. It works with forklift or stacker.
Generally, there are 2 types of pallet rack, one is traditional aisle (3000mm) rack; another is narrow aisle (1700mm) rack. Narrow Aisle Racking should work with appointed forklift.
1. Taking use of cold-rolled steel uprights to improve the load capacity
2. Space between beams can be adjusted to 50&75mm pitch up and down
3. Assembled frame structure with safety facilities; easily assembled and disassembled; conveniently maintained and spare parts changes
4. Surface treated by epoxy powder coating with high corrosion resistance
5. It can be worked with pallet support, back stopper, panel, upright protector, frame guard and back mesh according to customers’requirements.