We all know that storage racking is made of steel. It is necessary to maintain and use storage racking in a right way. If you can keep it in good condition, not only the damage will be greatly reduced, but also the cost will be reasonably saved. Also, if you can keep storage racking in good condition, your warehouse system can be operated normally for a very long time even though it can be managed by different people in different period.
Welfor will give you some suggestions on how to keep storage racking in good condition:
1. Although the surface of storage racking was treated with various process, you always need to avoid damp when use. Wipe the racking especially the joint part carefully after being exposed in wet environment, otherwise it is very easy to rust.
2. Do not exceed the loading capacity when storing. Every kind of storage racking has its own loading capacity, no matter pallet racking, cantilever racking, longspan racking or angle racking etc. Loading capacity is determined when designing storage racking. It can be very dangerous to exceed the loading capacity.
3. Pay attention to goods dimensions. Goods dimension should be smaller than the storage racking dimension by at least 100mm.
4. Be careful when storing and retrieving to avoid running into racking.
5. Put light goods on upper levels and heavy goods on bottom levels.
6. Choose standard pallets with good quality.
Welfor is specialized in producing various pallet rack, cantilever rack, medium duty rack, mezzanine and platform, slotted angle shelving, push back rack, longspanrack, rivet rack, drive in rack, carton flow rack, stacking rack and other related storage equipment.
Welfor strictly implements ISO9001, FEM10.2.02, SEMA, AS4084 and RMI standard in all operations. Welfor offers a wide range of products to meet all of your order fulfillment & material handling needs: pallet rack and cantilever rack. Whether you are looking to populate an entire warehouse or you are in need of a single piece of equipment, Welfor has a solution for you.