It is generally made of wood, metal and fiberboard, which is convenient for loading and unloading, handling unit materials and small quantities of materials. The types of pallets are mainly wood, plastic, metal and other materials. Wood is the most widely used, because its price is cheap and strong; plastic pallets are more expensive and the load is smaller, but with the advancement of plastic pallet manufacturing process, Some high-load plastic pallets have emerged and are slowly replacing wooden pallets. The metal tray is durable and has the disadvantage of being corrosive and expensive.
Steel pallet (steel pallet) is an ideal replacement for traditional wooden pallets and plastic pallets. It is suitable for forklift operations and convenient for accessing goods.
Mainly used for multi-purpose ground storage, shelf storage and cargo transport, turnover and other ultra-light metal tray series. The assembly, stacking, handling and transportation are placed as horizontal platform devices for unit loads. It is one of the important storage and transportation auxiliary equipments in the industry.
The main material is steel or galvanized steel. It is formed by special equipment. The various profiles support each other, the rivet connection is strengthened, and then welded by CO2 gas shielded welding.
1. The carrying capacity is the strongest in the tray.
2. 100% environmental protection, can be recycled and reused, resources are not wasted.
3. the surface is anti-slip treatment, the periphery is used for edge treatment. The chassis is sturdy, the overall quality is light and the steel is strong. With stable packaging performance;
4. waterproof, moisture-proof and rust-proof; compared with wooden pallets have environmental advantages (such as wood tray capacity breeding pests).
5. Compared with plastic pallets, it has strength, wear resistance, temperature resistance and price advantage.
6. especially for export, do not need fumigation, high temperature disinfection or anti-corrosion treatment, in line with international environmental regulations;
7. Flexible (four-way insert design, invisible to improve space utilization and ease of operation, and its sturdy base design is also compatible with conveyor rolling and automatic packaging systems).