Industrial steel pallet rack is a steel structure in which inventory is stacked in multiple levels. Pallet racks are typically built for optimum density of storage and designed for easy access to inventory, reconfigurable use, and simple assembly.
1) Standard sizes to fit most racks
2) Fully utilizes vertical space
3) Suitable for storing pallets
4) The bearing capacity per shelf of such rack may reach 4, 500kg
5) Durable finish, clean appearance, fireproof
6) Versatile system with unsurpassed adaptability for industries
7) Pallets are supported between load-supported beams, easy to assemble and manage.