Warehouse Pallet racking system is a most useful and cost-effective storage racking system providing direct access to all pallets. It provides high capacity storage, is easily installed and adjusted, and has low equipment and capital costs.
Features of pallet racks:
1. Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2. Rapid handling of almost all types of pallet goods.
3. Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
4. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
5. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
6. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Standard section sizes: 80*60*1.8-2.0, 90*70*1.8-2.0-2.5, 100*70*2.0-2.5, 120*95*2.0-2.5mm.
Standard section sizes: 80*50*1.5, 100*50*1.5-2.0, 110*50*1.5-2.0, 120*50*1.5-2.0, 140*50*1.5-2.0, 160*50*1.5-2.0, 180*50*2.0mm.
Small components include:
Post base plate, bracing, plastic block for assembly of horizontal bracing, anchors, bolts & nuts, and safety pin.
Accessories to pallet racking systems:
Row spacer connecting upright frames for stronger structure, u-shape post protector, L-shape post protector, frame barrier, pallet supporting bar, steel pallets, plastic pallet, special custom-made pallets, cage, mesh container, mesh deck and more.